1976 Mark II in Sequim

susanlorenzen
1976 Mark II in Sequim

Post by susanlorenzen » Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:28 am

For sale is a 1976 San Juan 21 Mark II located in Sequim, Washington in Clallam County. The boat is in good condition with new battery. Sails include one main, one jib, one genoa, and a spinnaker (actually - I'm pretty sure there are two jibs - I have to check with my son). Boat comes with a trailer in fair condition. I bought this boat in summer 2011 after my husband died that June. My then-13 year old son had taken sailing lessons and was sailing with the Sequim Bay Yacht club juniors. We used the boat a lot that season and the next 3 seasons. But this year the boat hasn't been in the water and next year isn't looking so good either. Right now the boat is in our back yard and it would be so much better if it was in the water. "Zingara", sail #1648, has a racing traveler, porta-potty, hand held marine radio, and solar battery charger. She is being sold with one 5hp motor. My photos were too big to attach. Call or email me and I will send photos. Asking $3500. Will consider all offers. Ask for Susan. 360-477-2677 or lorenzen@olypen.com