Black Jack #2403 FOR SALE

Black Jack
Black Jack #2403 FOR SALE

Post by Black Jack » Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:32 pm

Black Jack #2403, 1980 MKII is for sale.

Due to relocation for work in South Florida and a change in focus for my families sailing interest I am willing to consider selling Black Jack.

Here is a great opportunity for anyone interested in going to the Eastern Nationals in Fishing Bay, Virginia. Black Jack is currently in New Bern, NC at Blackbeard Sailing Club. A short trip from Fishing Bay.

Black Jack is the current 2011 Eastern National / North American Champion in the All sails division. The boat also won the Eastern National twice before in 1993 and 1995 in the working sail class. The boat is ready to win again with great sails and all the upgrades, a solid trailer, and a long history of winning regattas.

Black Jack will remain in New Bern until mid summer. If not sold I will relocate the boat to Florida and re-evaluate from there.

Black Jack can be purchased for $5,500.00. If anyone has an interest please e-mail me and I will be happy to send a spec sheet with a list of everything that comes with the boat. Send me a note at dbornarth@gmail.com.

Dan Bornarth
Black Jack #2403

barry208

Re: Black Jack #2403 FOR SALE

Post by barry208 » Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:18 pm

Dan,

My name is Barry Sacharow and I live in Hollywood FL. Please give me a call when you get settled, we sail out of Hollywood & Coconut Grove and are always looking for good crew.

Barry
SJ21 MKII "Shalom" 1903