#1731 - Blooming where replanted...

After you've registered, add a post here telling others a bit about yourself and your boat.
Nat Adams
#1731 - Blooming where replanted...

Post by Nat Adams » Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:46 pm

Fifteen years ago or more, I became a SJ21 sailor in the North Idaho area, and my son and I still speak of our racing and cruising days out there and the great people we met - Van Dusens, Van der Schalies, Guedels, Adams (Gene) and so many more who are such kind and generous people. When I relocated to Kentucky one of the few things I brought with me was my SJ21, along with two rudders, three sets of sails, two booms and various other gear collected through the years. I am now refitting and hoping to be sailing in the next several days. Though here cannot compare to the great northwest for scenery, sailing or SJ21 fellowship at this time, I'm hoping for good things. I now live on the Ohio River near Madison, Indiana, in the middle of a triangle that runs roughly from Indianapolis to Cincinnati to Louisville, and hope that anyone out there in the general vicinity who is interested in re-forming a fleet hereabouts for some friendly racing will feel free to contact me. Nat Adams - 502-216-9494.